In Assam and other parts of the northeastern region, more than 6 lakh people spanning 27 districts in the state have been displaced and their livelihoods have been shattered.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Assam: RMC Predicts More Rainfall For Next Five Days
- Unauthorized Religious Structures In Public Places Liable To Be Removed, Rules Gauhati HC
- Mathura Court Allows Lawsuit Demanding Removal Of Shahi Idgah Mosque
- Jio Provides Complimentary Services For Customers In Flood-Hit Assam As Relief Measure
- Monkeypox Disease: Virus Can Also Spread Through Sexual Intercourse, Warn Experts
- Assam: Officials Giving Houses To 'Ineligible' Beneficiaries Under PMAY-G To Be Prosecuted
- Arunachal Pradesh: Itanagar MLA's Son Found Dead Under Mysterious Circumstances
- Assam Man Chops Off His Genitals Under Influence of Ganja in Mangaldoi
- NIA Court Convicts Kashmiri Separatist Yasin Malik In Terror Funding Case
- Guwahati: Fake International Call Centre Busted In Hatigaon, 15 Arrested