To mitigate the downstream effects arising from Subansiri Lower hydroelectric project, the centre has approved Rs 470 crore for downstream development project.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- World AIDS Day 2022: Steps Towards AIDS - Free Assam
- Himanta Biswa Sarma Announces Stipend for Female PG Students
- Guwahati: Chain Snatching Incident in Rajgarh, Police Apathy Rued
- Reserve Bank of India Launches Digital Rupee (e₹-R)
- Cannabis Worth Rs 1 Crore Seized In Tripura, One Detained
- Assam: Jorhat School Student kidnapped, Abductor Ask For 50 Lakh Ransom
- G20 Agenda: India Sets Slogan Under Theme Of "One Earth, One Family, One Future"
- Indian Army Foils Narcotics Smuggling Attempt in Manipur
- Students From Arunachal To Protest Against APPSC's Cash-For-Job Scam
- Rashtrapati Bhavan Opens For Tourists From Today