About J.B. College Assam
It is an autonomous college, situated in Jorhat, which is a city and one of the important urban center in the state of Assam, India. ... The college provides Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) programs.
J.B. College Assam has invited application from well qualified for the recruitment of Assistant Professor. Interested and well qualified candidates can apply for the position before the last date confirmed
JB College Jorhat Job Recruitment
Jagannath Barooah (JB) College Jorhat is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professors in various disciplines. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification etc prescribed below:
JB College Jorhat Job Openings
About JB College Jorhat Jobs
No. of Posts
Subject wise vacancies :
English : 1
Assamese : 2
Geology : 1
Statistics : 1
Botany : 1
Chemistry : 1
Librarian : 1
38 years as on 1st day of the year in which the advertisement is issued with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 10 years for PwD candidates.
28th February 2022
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor vacancy:
1. Good Academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2. Besides, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding, anything contained in sub clause (i) and (ii) to the clause 4.40.1, of the UGC Regulations 30th June, 2010 candidates who have a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D Degree Regulation, 2009) shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
4. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and Masters level for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categorised for the purpose of eligibility. The 5% relaxation will not include any grace (clause-3.4.1)
6. The period of time taken by Candidates to acquire M.Phil and /or Ph.D Degree shall not be considered as Teaching / research experience for appointment to the positions (clause-3.9.0).
7. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
8. Selection procedure will be as per Govt. O.M. No.AHE.239/2021/68, dated 24-01-2022.
9. Reference date for acquiring qualification, Candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./Seminar paper/Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
How to apply for JB Law college Job Opening:
- Candidates can send their applications in prescribed format available in DHE website along with all supporting documents and accompanied by a a Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (two thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal, J.B. College, Jorhat, payable at Jorhat.
- The applications must reach the Principal, J.B. College (Autonomous) Jorhat, Assam, PIN-785001 within 4 PM of 28th February 2022
Selection Procedure for Assistant Professor job vacancy:
The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Disclaimer: Provided by J.B. College Jorhat, Assam, for any kind of delay, application misplaced etc.