World Beard Day: A day to honor beards was celebrated by the Danish Vikings as far back as 800 A.D.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Top 5 Reasons 'Brahmastra' Might Defeat Bollywood Boycott Trend
- Guwahati Police Busts Fake Certificate Racket, 2 UP Residents Apprehended
- Assam CM Makes His Point During Twitter Spat With Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Internet Mourns Star Journalist Palki Sharma Upadhyay's Exit from 'Wion'
- Bollywood Entertainer Nora Fatehi Grilled on Rs 200 Crore Extortion Case
- 'Do This, or Else….': Assam Minister Pijush Hazarika Issues 3-Month Ultimatum to Rehab Centres
- Tamil Woman Marries her Bangladeshi Lover in a Same-Sex Marriage in Chennai
- 'Social Media Addict' Uploads Photos of Wife Taking Bath to "Gain Followers"; Case Registered
- A Day for Beards, Why do Women Prefer a Bearded Guy?
- Indian Man Racially Abused in Poland; Watch Viral Video Here