Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Assam: Incident of Murder Amidst Durga Puja Celebrations Triggers Panic
- Assam: Fight Over Property Leads to Death of 2 Including a Woman
- Assam: Partha Sarathi Mahanta’s ‘Lachit ( The Warrior)’ Among Official Selections for 54th IFFI, 2023
- Manipur: Police Arrest PREPAK-Pro Member in Supermarket Extortion Operation
- Nagaland: Governor Commends Assam Rifles' Dedication to Peace and Prosperity
- Assam: Accused Remanded, Main Suspect Identified in Youth's Killing In Guwahati Murder Case
- Mizoram: 174 Candidates, Including 16 Women, File Nominations for Upcoming Assembly Polls
- Assam: Major Road Accident in Monabari of Biswanth
- Assam: Traffic Restrictions Issued for Durga Puja Celebrations in Hojai
- Meghalaya: Railway Expansion in Jaintia Hills Promises Economic and Travel Benefits
The Supreme Court, in its recent Constitution bench ruling, did not grant any legal recognition to same-sex couples and refused to strike down or read into gender neutral “person” in place of “male”...