Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- 5 Kanwariyas Killed, Many Injured During Religious Procession In Uttar Pradesh
- STF Team Guided by DIGP Partha Sarathi Mahanta Recovers Gold, Cash & Vehicles, Nabs Two
- Guwahati: Youths Involved In Scuffle Over Language Usage Released By Police
- Pak Woman Who Entered India Illegally To Marry Lover Cannot Go Back, Her Family Says
- India, UAE Ink MoUs For Settling Trade In Domestic Currencies
- Assam: Huge Consignment of Yaba Tablets Worth Rs 40 Lakh Seized, 3 Arrested In Hailakandi
- Durand Cup 2023: Guwahati and Kokrajhar Set to Host Asia's Oldest Football Tournament
- CUET UG 2023 Result Declared: Check Your Scorecard Online
- Project K: A Mytho-Sci-fi Epic Unveiled at San Diego Comic-Con
- Assam: Suspected Homicidal Poisoning Claims Woman's Life in Nagaon District
Meghalaya: CM Conrad Sangma launched Drug Reduction, Elimination & Action Mission (DREAM), a coordinated plan. For the next five years, Meghalaya govt to allocate Rs. 50 crore for this purpose.