Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Assam Mourns the Loss of Veteran Actor, Film Critic, and Politician Dilip Kumar Hazarika
- Assam: Gang of Robbers and Narcotics Peddlers Apprehended from Lumding
- Assam: Fatal Clash Between DNLA Cadres and Police Claims Life in Dima Hasao
- Assam: Major Opium Bust in Rangiya: 9.2 Kg Seized, 2 Traffickers Apprehended
- Rising Tensions in Manipur: Police Sub-Inspector Shot Dead Amid Ongoing Ethnic Violence
- Veteran Actor Rio Kapadia Passes Away at 66, Leaving Behind a Legacy
- Assam: CID Arrests ASI in Ongoing Bajali Corruption Probe
- Indian Army and J&K Police Resume Anti-Terror Operation in Kokernag
- Arunachal Pradesh: Suspected NSCN Cadre Shot Down by Security Forces
- Assam: Locals Raise Questions Regarding the Conditions of Roads in Lumding
While India continues to battle the steep rise in two major lifestyle diseases – type 2 diabetes and hypertension – the growing cases of obesity has raised an alarm in the country.